« Home | Sábio Angeli » | A foz da minha alegria » | Raiz quadrada de você » | Walk Away, by Ben Harper » | Viva o Chaves! » | Desce! » | Ser » | Trabalhar não é fácil » | O Seu Samba » | ATENÇÃO »

Quem não se lembra?

[Reading what McClane wrote on the dead terrorist's shirt]
Hans Gruber: "Now I have a machine gun. Ho ho ho."

Estou atenta...um abraço imenso!

Continuo atenta...nessun dorma!

Juro que não vi o Die Hard ainda!!! não encontro por aí... mas continuo procurando... um abraço re-imenso!

Oh... I don't remenber. But like Joey would say: Let's see Die Hard!!! And then we are going to see Die Harda again, and it will be Die Hard 2!

Ah! Bem lembrado. Hoje seria "Now I have bombs around my body"

Ehm... I had a hard time remembering who the hell was McClane.

What? Singing: Let me try again, let me tryyyyyy again, just forgive me or I will die, Just let me try once more....
(Huge Blue Eyes, que Deus o tenha no céu dos mafiosi)

Postar um comentário
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Prosaico 20mg. Make your own badge here.
RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites