« Home | Empréstimo de post » | Parapeito » | Homenagem a um beijoqueiro à moda antiga » | » | Nota de falecimento » | Esquindô! » | Linha Amarela » | Caminho » | Ufa! » | Viva Roger Rocha Moreira »

Declaração

Só pra você.

I Love Paris

I love Paris in the spring time
I love Paris in the fall
I love Paris in the summer
when it sizzles
I love Paris in the winter
when it drizzles
I love Paris every moment
Every moment of the year
I love Paris,
why oh why do I love Paris
Because my love is here

Resposta musical a uma declaração musical:

Whether near to me or far
It's no matter, darling, where you are
I think of you, night and day
Day and night, why is it so
That this longing for you follows me wherever I go?
In the roaring traffic's boom
In the silence of my lonely room,
I think of you, night and day...

Postar um comentário
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Prosaico 20mg. Make your own badge here.
RSS
Add to Technorati Favorites